TACID is acquiring 2760 acre of land at various locations in a radius of about 60 km from Chennai. The proximity to Chennai with its strong social and industrial infrastructure makes these locations great attractions for setting up large manufacturing bases.
- Mamandur – 860 acre
- Varadharajapuram – 1900 acre
(Refer to the circles in the above map)
1) 2043 acres near Oragadam, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kancheepuram.
2)1899 acres covering Varadarajapuram, Erumaiyur and Palanthandalam villages in Sriperumbudur Taluk Kancheepuram District.
3) 714 acres in Thirukatchur near Singaperumal Koil, Chengalpattu Taluk, Kancheepuram Dist.
4) 860 acres in Mamandur and Pazhamathur villages, Madurantakam Taluk, Kancheepuram District.
5) 2411 acres covering in Andarmullipallam Ayyampettai in Cudalore Taluk, Periapattu and Silamimangalam Villages in Chidambaram Taluk, Cuddalore District.